At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 40+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Product Marketing Managers shape the voice of the company through:
- Our awesome products, which are used by top social networks, messenger apps and IT companies, like Zendesk;
- Our messaging solution installed at over 150 banks;
- Our platform as the backbone for many of the world’s leading Mobile Operators, like Vodafone, SoftBank, O2, Telenor;
- Our SMS filtering system, used by top Mobile Operators;
- Our solution for high-volume messaging deployed all around the world, making us the largest proprietary telecom network in our area;
…and we are just starting.
Why is Product Marketing Development important at Infobip?
Every great company’s success starts with having a great product; and it is essential to bring our products closer to the customers. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will directly impact our company’s success by developing and executing product marketing strategy, collaborating with partners, customers, your product dev peer and ultimately shaping successful product launches.
What you will get to do:
- Market research with focus on competitive/GAP analysis
- Product focused positioning, content and messaging
- Working with local teams on product market penetration
- Planning, coordinating and executing demand gen campaigns through different channels
- Sales enablement through tools and programs
- Travel for presentations, training, tradeshows and events
More about you:
- You have a vision of the future of mobile technologies, and share our passion & commitment
- You really care and understand customer’s needs; you can turn technical features into strategic reasons to buy and address pain points
- You are experienced in digital b2b marketing (2+ years), in areas of sales enablement, demand gen and online strategy
- You speak fluently to customers, partners, colleagues, in Croatian and English
- You respond to changes in priorities and environment with a can-do attitude
- You are able to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization
- You are a data geek, you don’t base your decisions on the feelings
- You are a self-starter, excited to be a part of the next big thing at Infobip
Why you should consider this opportunity:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity Knocks. Often – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!