Create Mobile Application Profile
Mobile application profile within the Infobip platform is an entity that groups all connected mobile app installations and uses your mobile app cloud credentials to send push notifications to your mobile app.
- To create a mobile application profile, navigate to APPS > Mobile Apps.
- Click Create Custom App Profile to configure your mobile application profile on the Infobip platform.
- Choose an application profile type: SANDBOX or PRODUCTION.
Infobip platform separates these two application profile types so that your testing environment and product releases can be divided into different flows. Both environment types include unified settings for iOS and Android clouds configuration.
- Sandbox – is used in the testing environment which is crucial to define for iOS. Application instances that had been created with iOS sandbox provision profile aren’t applicable for the production environment.
- Production – use the production environment when the application is getting ready for release. The production application instance isn’t applicable for the sandbox environment.
- Name your mobile app profile, add a description, and app icon to make it more recognizable.
- To enable your mobile application profile, add your cloud credentials for Android and iOS. The only required field to create a mobile application profile is NAME. Click SAVE to generate the APPLICATION CODE.
- Copy the APPLICATION CODE to further configure the Mobile SDKs in your mobile app project:
The Application Code is the application identifier which links your mobile application to the application profile created within the Infobip web interface. Insert the Application Code in the Mobile Messaging SDK configuration once you implement it in your mobile application.