Send a Message
Start customizing and sending out RCS communications using the Infobip SaaS layer.
RCS over Moments
Use Flow in Moments to build the journey of how you communicate with your customers. In this section, you will learn how to send RCS messages with a failover.
Set up your flow with the following steps:
- Log in to the web interface and navigate to Moments > CREATE FLOW > Start from Scratch.
- Define your entry point as Predefined Audience, and populate to whom the message is being delivered in To.
- Add a new element using the arrow →, then select Failover.
- Set your primary channel as RCS and then select the secondary and adjust the other parameters as required.
- Select the RCS box to start building a message. Define sender in From and add your message in Content.
- Use the Advanced and Delivery options as required.
- Hit Validate to save, then Launch when you are ready to go live with your flow.
RCS over Conversations
Use Conversations to host live one-to-one communication with customers. Provide customers with the support they need over their preferred chat apps.
- Follow the dedicated Product Setup guide in the Conversations module.
- Select RCS as your channel when configuring Conversations.
RCS over Answers
Use Answers to build real-time automated communication using AI or keyword-based chatbots for all kinds of customer inquiries.
- Follow the dedicated Create a chatbot guide in the Answers module.
- Add in message elements to your chatbots as required. RCS messages support a range of multimedia. See message types for more information.
- Messages are limited to 1000 characters.
RCS over Broadcast
Use Broadcast to build a one-time communication, sent to your customers, and add a failover option to ensure your broadcast is delivered.
- Log in to the web interface and navigate Moments > Broadcast.
- Set your channel to RCS, then populate the To and From fields.
- Add your message in Content and use the Rich Content options to provide the URL to your image, text to appear in the button, and the URL destination.
- Edit the additional parameters and set up a failover if required. Then name your broadcast.
- Once ready, hit Continue to Preview, then Launch to go live.