Manage and configure your WhatsApp connection in Apps > WhatsApp.
Go to the Senders tab to see a list of your senders. If you have not set up any additional senders after setup, you will see only the Infobip sandbox text sender and the sender that you provided during setup.
If you need to set up additional senders, click Request Sender and provide your email address. An Infobip sales representative will contact you to set up a sender.
You can configure your sender account in the following ways:
- Manage templates
- Edit configuration
- Edit sender information
View a list of message templates that you have submitted.
You can do the following:
- View the status (approved, pending, rejected) of templates. Approved templates are live and available to use.
- View additional details about a template: Click a template to view the details.
- Register a template: Click Register Template. Templates must comply with WhatsApp guidelines. Also, refer to the Message Types section for the format of templates.
- Search for templates: Use the search field.
- Export the list of templates: Click Export List.
You can edit the configuration for the sender.
- You can enable forwarding of incoming messages to agents in the Conversations module and/or to chatbots in the Answers module. Enable Use Conversations to set this option. If you disable this option, you can access incoming messages through Logs.
- If you send and receive messages over API, you can change the traffic routing by editing the URL to which incoming messages are forwarded.
Edit Sender Information
You can modify your company information. You can update details such as company description, contact information, and profile image.