Use the elements in Flow to create personalized conversations. You can use the following types of elements.
- Entry points and exit: The different ways in which an end user can enter a flow and exit the flow. Example: Trigger the flow and start a personalized journey when there is a change in the person profile.
- Channels: The different channels such as SMS, Email, or WhatsApp through which you can engage your audience during a flow journey.
- IVR: Build interactive voice menus and combine them with other channels and actions.
- Functions: Track your audience preferences and behavior, and personalize their journeys. Example: Use Wait for an event to target a person at the right time."
- Integrations: The elements that enable you to connect to external platforms such as your CRM or BI reporting system.
You can add a maximum of 100 elements to a flow.