Send a Message
Start communicating with your customers over Infobip solutions. Use Moments to build a customer journey, dependent on customer interaction. Answers to set up chatbots to answer customer queries. Conversations to open up live chats with support agents. And Broadcast to send out a one-time message or notification. You can also use the API to build customer comms.
All of the mentioned Infobip solutions separately require their own licenses before you can use them. Use the links above for more information about how to acquire them or request a free trial.
SMS over Broadcast
Use Broadcast to build a one-time communication, sent to your customers.
- Log in to the web interface and navigate Moments > CREATE BROADCAST.
- Set your channel to SMS, then populate the To and From fields.
- Add your message in Content and use the data from People to personalize as required.
- Edit the advanced and scheduling options as required.
- Once ready, hit Continue to Preview, then Launch to go live.
SMS over Moments
Use Flow in Moments to build the journey of how you communicate with your customers. In this section, you will learn how to send and receive an SMS. This will require two flows.
Set up your first flow with the following steps:
- Log in to the web interface and navigate to Moments > CREATE FLOW > Start from Scratch.
- Define your entry point as Predefined Audience, and populate to whom the message is being delivered in To.
- Add SMS as the new element.
- Define sender in From and add your message in Content. Consider keeping SMS messages under 160 characterss to avoid sending multiple messages.
- Use the Advanced and Delivery options as required.
- Hit Validate to save, then Launch when you are ready to go live with your flow.
Remember you can add a failover option to ensure your messages are being delivered.
Set up another flow for inbound messages using the following steps:
- Define entry point as Trigger > Inbound Message.
- Select SMS as your channel and add the Evaluate Inbound Message element.
- Select SMS and define the receiver number in To.
- Unless specified, the system will wait for the inbound message indefinitely or until stopped manually.
- Once launched, statistics of messages that are sent can be tracked on a global level or for each specific action in the flow.
SMS over Conversations
Use Conversations to host live one-to-one communication with customers. Provide customers with the support they need over their preferred chat apps.
- Follow the dedicated Product Setup guide in the Conversations module.
- Select SMS as your channel when configuring Conversations.
SMS over Answers
Use Answers to build real-time automated communication using AI or keyword-based chatbots for all kinds of customer inquiries.
- Follow the dedicated Create a chatbot guide in the Answers module.
- Select SMS as your channel and add in message elements to your chatbots as required.