Chatbots are made of the following core components:
- Keywords: Predefined words and phrases that you can use to determine the next step in the chatbot flow.
- Attributes: Data objects that can capture and store information
- Intents: Intents define the goal of the end user's conversation with the chatbot.
- Dialogs: A section of the chatbot that performs a specific task or set of tasks. The entire conversation between the chatbot and the end user is contained in dialogs
- Elements: Used to perform specific functions, such as sending or receiving messages, processing responses, or adding delay.