HubSpot for People
HubSpot is an inbound marketing and sales platform that helps companies attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers. It allows marketing and sales teams to manage all their activities in one place.
The HubSpot for People integration allows you to synchronize your HubSpot customer data with People, our customer data platform, and this lets you use that data with Infobip solutions like Moments, Broadcast, and more.
What you will need
- A HubSpot developer account
- An Infobip account (go to Sign up to create an account)
- HubSpot authentication credentials for Infobip People
Set Up Authentication
- Log into your HubSpot developer account so that you can set up OAuth authentication.
- Create an app in HubSpot to represent People. For more information about setting up the app, see the HubSpot documentation.
- In your new app, find the Client ID and Client secret for your app in Settings > Auth tab.
- Build your authorization URL using:
- In the Scopessection, select the following scopes:
Scopes determine the permissions needed to perform certain actions with the integration.
- Click Save to save your app settings.
Add the HubSpot for People App
- Log in to the Infobip web interface and navigate to Exchange.
- Search for HubSpot and then select HubSpot for People.
- Click Add (if you see Open, then the app is already added)
You'll see the list of available integrations and their activation status. From this page, you can select from the following tabs:
Add the Credentials to Infobip
- From HubSpot for People, select the Credentials tab and then click Add Credentials.
- Enter the Client ID and Client secret you created in HubSpot.
- Click Submit.
A HubSpot OAuth pop-up appears for you to choose the HubSpot account.
- Select a standard account and not a developer account.
Map HubSpot Data Fields to People
- From HubSpot for People, select the Integrations tab.
- On the right corner of each integration, click the three vertical dots and you see the options to activate or deactivate the app and update the credentials.
- Select Set Credentials.
- Select the credentials that you want to use and click Submit.
- From the integration, click Configure.
You then see two columns for source and destination fields. For example, the Sourcecolumn displays your HubSpot data fields and the Destinationcolumn displays the available People fields. Use the drop-down arrows to select how you want the fields to map across HubSpot to Infobip.
- Click Save.
- From the three vertical dots, select Activate to start using the integration.The integration status changes from Inactive to Active.