Microsoft Power Automate messaging
This guide covers the steps on how to connect the Microsoft Power Automate with the Infobip platform using SMS and Voice as communication channels.
The Infobip connector currently supports following actions:
- Send SMS
- Make voice call - Make an outbound voice call and read the message using text to speech synthesis
- Check current account balance
The Infobip connector currently supports the following trigger:
- Inbound SMS message
- Infobip account. If you do not have an account, you can create one.
- SMS or Voice enabled phone number.
Once you have your Infobip account and have verified your phone number, you're automatically assigned a testing SMS sender. Navigate to Apps > Numbers to view your senders.
- How to buy and configure SMS numbers
- How to buy and configure Voice numbers
Connect and Use Infobip Triggers and Actions
- Open the Power Automate.
- Click Create and then Automated Flow.
- You will see a pop-out window. Name your flow and click Skip.
- Search for Infobip and select a Trigger to start the event.
- Enter your Infobip credentials and click Create. Once you have this connection set up, you can use it for all future flows. You can see all your connections under Data > Connections.
- Continue by implementing Infobip actions into the flow.
Send Text Message (SMS)
Enter the mandatory fields (recipient’s phone number and message content)
Make a Voice Call
Enter the mandatory fields (recipient’s phone number, message content, and language options)
Check Current Balance
Receive an Incoming Text Message
Enter the mandatory fields (phone number and keyword).
In case you need assistance or would like additional infomation, contact us.