Meta Ads Reporting for Infobip Business Messaging
Integration between Infobip and Meta provides strong ground for understanding how your Click-to-WhatsApp (CTWA) campaigns are performing when customers are led to conversation with bot.
This guide explains setting up conversions for WhatsApp Answers block named Meta Ads Reporting for Infobip Business Messaging.
To use Advertising performance in People Analytics, refer to this guide.
It provides a perfect blend between ads insights provided by Meta and Infobip analytics. This integration shows:
- if conversion happened.
- how many new profiles were created based on particular ad that is running on Facebook or Instagram.
What you will need
The main prerequisites for setting up the integration are:
- Infobip account.
- A Facebook user with permission to connect Facebook page, Ad account, and Dataset to Meta Ads Reporting for Infobip Business Messaging app.
- Existing users need Infobip account with the Integrations Manager. Contact your Account Manager or support to learn more.
Installation and configuration
To start integrating Click-to-WhatsApp ads with Infobip, follow these steps:
1. Log in to Infobip and go to Exchange.
2. Search for Meta Ads Reporting for Infobip Business Messaging and click Add.
3. Click on Connect account.
4. Choose your Facebook page, Ad account, and Dataset id you want to use for tracking conversions.
5. Once the connection is done, you will see your account connected in Exchange app.
How to use
Once your Meta account is connected, following feature will become available in Infobip web interface:
- Answers block called Meta Ads Reporting for Infobip Business Messaging that supports tracking Purchase and LeadSubmitted events back to Meta.
Click-to-WhatsApp and Conversions in Answers
When you need to signal conversion that happened back to Meta, you can use Answers block called Meta Ads Reporting for Infobip Business Messaging. Supported events are Purchase and LeadSubmitted. When defining them, make sure to provide required conversion data in the Answers block.
First, create local attribute within the chatbot for all three values:
- ClickID - text attribute
- Currency - text attribute
- Value - number attribute
Once conversion is happening, make sure to store proper values to those attributes with code element.
Example of the code is following:
CTWA_Click_ID = attributeApi.get('whatsAppMoReferralCtwaClickId');
Currency is hardcoded, since we expect it to be the same throughout the chatbot. It can differ based on your use cases. Click ID is value that we get from chatbot as a part of inbound message referral data and the value of conversion depends solely on your use case.
LeadSubmitted event, expect the same data as with Purchase to be sent with conversion event.
Once everything is completed, you're ready to activate your chatbot and track conversions back to Meta!