SugarCRM for People
By connecting your SugarCRM instance with People, you can use your SugarCRM contacts in Infobip products, most notably Moments.
The integration involves these steps:
- Set up authentication
- Specify field mappings from SugarCRM to People
Set up Authentication for People
To do this step, you'll log into your SugarCRM account and create keys for a new API that People can use to access your data.
- Log into your SugarCRM account.
- Go to Admin and choose OAuth keys.
- Create a new key. You'll need the Consumer Key and the Consumer Secret.
- Create a new API platform.
Add the Credentials to Infobip portal
- Log in to Infobip and navigate to Apps > Integrations.
- Click the SugarCRM tile and on the next page, select Credentials.
Map SugarCRM Data Fields to People
- Within the Infobip portal, go to the Integrations tab.
- On the far right, click the vertical three dots and select Update mapping.
- The left column displays your SugarCRM fields and the right column displays the fields available in People.