🔃 Magento for People
Connecting your Magento data to People lets your Infobip products, mostly notably Moments, use the same data as your Magento system.
Here's how to integrate Magento with People, the Infobip customer data platform.
- Set up authentication
- Specify field mappings
Set Up Authentication for People
Provide credentials for People to access Magento. You can either use the integration token or your administrator's username and password.
We recommend the token-based authentication. For instructions on how to get a token, see How to Get a Magento Token.
- Log in to the Infobip web interface and navigate to Exchange.
- Click Magento for People.
- You'll see a new page with tabs for Integrations, Logs, and Credentials. Click Credentials.
- To set up token-based authentication, place the access token value in the Integration Token field. Leave username and password empty.
- Click Verify Credentials.
Map Magento Data Fields to People
Continue by mapping the data stored in Magento to fields in People.
- Go to the Integrations tab.
- On the far right, click the vertical three dots and select Update mapping.
- The left column displays your Magento fields and the right column displays the fields available in People. Make your selections and make sure to map the e-mail address and phone number to People.
How to Get a Magento Token
To get a token you need to create an integration in Magento. Navigate to Setting > Integrations > Add Integration.
Within the API setting you can select which data/actions can be accessed. Once you save your settings, activate the integration by clicking Activate and confirming the approval. This will provide the token in the Access Token field.