Send Email over Flow
To interact with your customers or automatize your user's journey, you can use Flow. Use Flow to send an email messager to your customers or use email in your omnichannel strategy.
Create Email in Flow
To send an email using Flow in the web interface, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the Communicate module > CREATE FLOW > Start from Scratch > select One-time audience and then click START BUILDING.
2. Name your flow. Choose your audience.
3. Add the Send Email element. Fill out the necessary fields.
4. Create or edit your email content. There are several options.
- Create Custom Email – Design your email using the Email Design Editor
- Choose a Template – Use predefined templates or your existing email templates in the template library
- Upload HTML file – Build your email in any HTML editor and upload it to web interface
Use placeholders to easily personalize all your customer emails. First name, address, subscription, and any other custom value is supported.
Add an attachment (optional). Attach any document, image, or audio/video file.
5. Click Show Advanced options for additional options. Define the validity period (Optional. Choose a specific period for messages during which the system will try to deliver them).
Select the Track opens and Track clicks check box to track who opened and click on your email. These events are then logged for reporting purposes. Tracking is set by default. You can always exclude it if you want to.
Set the data payload and store additional data which can then be connected to stored or imported contacts. Use this data to send useful information to your customers, but it also provides you with additional information regarding your customers.
Evaluate Email Event
Add the Evaluate event element and define the conditions.
Let say you are sending a newsletter and you want to send another message to the people who opened the email. Branch the flow for users who have clicked on the email and the ones that did not.
Create Omnichannel Flow
Use email in omnichannel communication. Send an SMS (or any other channel) to those who engaged with your email.
In the Evaluate event element, define the conditon that if the customer engages with your email, they will receive an SMS. Add the Send SMS element.
Once you're done building and editing your flow, click VALDIATE to check if everything is okay, and then schedule or launch the email communication.
To better understand and optimize your email performance, use the Analyze module. Use it to gather details about customer engagement and service quality, track email delivery, bounce rates, spam reports, link clicks, opens, and unsubscribes.