At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You know technical aspects of Infobip’s products and solutions as a back of your hand.
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- You identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products and solutions.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- Our sales team considers you an asset and loves to have you presenting solutions with them.
- The number of clients is consistently increased and cross- and up-sales are running high.
- You are successful in coordinating Infobip’s efforts to submit RFx documentation.
More about you:
- Your experience of up to 7 years developed your expertize in pre-sales, tech sales, system integrations or similar roles and now you’re looking for a high-growth challenge in a global IT company.
- You have a strong engineering background and passion for IT and technology.
- You take a proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes unaware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence, and persistence.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners, and colleagues alike, and have great command of English.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You enjoy traveling to foreign countries, even for a longer period.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities. Detailed 4-week onboarding program which will get you introduced to our entire company and help you to make an impact in world’s leading company in A2P niche.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity, and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more.
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, team buildings, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office