Infobip is a world leader in mobile messaging. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide specialized messaging products and solutions to our clients worldwide.
Our entire portfolio is designed in-house and draws on our extensive experience, taking into account specific requirements of our clients and partners. Our regional approach coupled with our dedicated development resource enables us to provide clients worldwide with carrier-grade quality, reliability and flexibility.
The Infobip team is made up of experienced, dynamic and pro-active people who all share a passion for technology. Our employees are up to date with all developments in the IT sector and are constantly improving their knowledge base and skills.
As our business grows daily, we are seeking to recruit new members to join our team of enthusiastic and committed professionals.
Your job responsibilities:
- Managing clients relations exceptional customer care ensuring high quality service.
- Managing clients documents flow (invoices, contracts, etc), working with statistics, payments, etc
- Identifying new business opportunities with existing clients and engaging in cross-selling/up-selling activities.
- Serving as your clients' internal consultant to recommend the best way to utilise our products and solutions to improve their business;
More about you:
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- English - intermediate level, Turkish - fluent level
- Exceptional professional communication skills.
- Excellent command of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills, with a systematic approach to problems.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health and pension benefits, travel allowances, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!