At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 40+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by spreading the voice about products that our customers love.
Product Marketing Managers shape the voice of the company through:
- Our awesome products, which are integrated with and used by top social networks, messenger apps and IT companies, like Viber, WhatsApp and Zendesk
- Our platform as the backbone for many of the world’s leading Mobile Operators, like Vodafone, SoftBank, O2, Telenor
- Our SMS filtering system, used by top Mobile Operators
- Our messaging solution installed at over 150 banks
- Our solution for high-volume messaging deployed all around the world, making us the largest proprietary telecom network in our area
…and we are just starting.
Why is Product Marketing Development important at Infobip?
Every great company’s success starts with having a great product; and it is essential to bring our products closer to the customers. In order to do that, it's have to understand why companies buy products from us and the impact our products have on our clients' businesses. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will directly impact our company’s success by developing and executing product marketing strategy, collaborating with partners, customers, your product dev peer and ultimately shaping successful Voice product launches.
More about Voice product:
Voice product and operations are run in our Sarajevo office. The product is developed by our dedicated engineering teams to help businesses reach and engage mobile or landline phone users around the world, providing a channel for live Voice communication. As one of the Infobip OMNI channels, Voice is designed to maximize customer engagement, giving the clients and their customers the possibility to interact in their own preferred way. Clients could make or receive Voice calls globally using the Infobip Voice API and SIP integration. With its great features, the product ensures the best call quality by using data centres around the world and relying on Voice connections with over 400 MNO partnerships.
What you will get to do:
- Market research with focus on competitive/GAP analysis
- Product-focused positioning, content and messaging
- Working with local teams on product market penetration
- Planning, coordinating and executing demand gen campaigns through different channels
- Sales enablement through tools and programs
- Travel for presentations, training, tradeshows and events
More about you:
- You are able to listen and ask the right questions that will discover the problem or opportunity
- You can turn technical features into strategic reasons to buy and address pain points
- You are experienced in digital b2b marketing (2+ years), in areas of sales enablement, demand gen and online strategy, preferrably in Telco industry
- You have a vision of the future of mobile technologies, and share our passion & commitment
- You speak fluently to customers, partners, colleagues, in Bosnian and English
- You respond to changes in priorities and environment with a can-do attitude
- You are able to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization
- You are a data geek, you don’t base your decisions on feelings
- You are a self-starter, excited to be a part of the next big thing at Infobip
Why you should consider this opportunity:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity Knocks. Often – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!