At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 40+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2018, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients. As an Account Manager, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping existing clients grow their businesses.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Manage and support accounts to ensure service quality and client satisfaction
- Act as a liaison with Sales/OP teams to transition accounts post deal completion (within first 3 months)
- Assure the Individual gross profit/traffic retention/growth responsibility from allocated accounts
- Feed client/operator feedback into Team Leader to update/formulate new products, pricing and service terms
- Support the Team Leader in developing new joiners/providing shadow onsite development opportunities
More about you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of experience preferably in Telco operators.
- Written and verbal fluency in English is mandatory.
- Exceptional professional communication skills.
- Excellent command of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel and Power Point.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems.
- Business oriented in order deliver and increase results with current accounts.
- Excellent teamwork enabling you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2… Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
Learn as you grow – Starting from extensive internal education, through various education resources, to e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and telco events, join us in our Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, rewards and holiday bonuses, team building and other organized activities, organized sports, and a fully stocked kitchen.