If you have a cellphone, you have most likely interacted with us. Why are we so sure? Only last year, over the half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through our platform. And we are just starting. By 2019 we want to interact with every mobile user on the earth. In Infobip we care for people, not just employees. Our international and multicultural People Operations team is a champion of Infobip culture and our goal is to attract, recruit and develop the very best talents in their field and ensure they’re highly engaged, satisfied and constantly challenged.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our international and multicultural People Operations team is a champion of Infobip culture and our goal is to attract, recruit and develop the very best talents in their field and ensure they’re highly engaged, satisfied and constantly challenged.
Your main activities will be:
- Managing recruitment process within area and ensuring smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Implementation and improvement of performance management system and organisational structure within the given area of work.
- Support for team leadership structures.
- Establishing successful collaboration with all stakeholders to understand their needs.
- Organizing education sessions for employees along with events and engagement activities
- Representing Infobip internally and externally at events, conferences, career fairs, etc.
- Coordination of implementation of different services, policies and programs from different areas of work
- Mentoring new and existing team members.
More about you:
- You seek to make an impact through attracting and hiring the very best talent in the market.
- You are looking for a high-growth challenge and you're eager to build your HR career in a dynamic environment
- You have 2+ years of experience in human resources working with recruitment, performance management, employee engagement, education and other HR processes
- Your excellent interpersonal skills enable you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
- You are a person with integrity who is easily approachable
- You have flexibility and willingness to challenge organisational culture where necessary
- You are a proficient user of both written and spoken English
- You have excellent organisational skills
Why you should consider this opportunity:
Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a dailybasis.
Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health and pension benefits, travel allowances, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!