At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
As a Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with big accounts operating on a global scale. Our best sales managers are excellent communicators with amazing analytical skills which allow them to ensure service quality and client satisfaction.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Intensive market research with focus on expanding the company’s customer base and identifying new business opportunities in Chinese market.
- Targeting mid-sized client acquisition in identifying industry verticals of growth in a market
- Liaising with AM teams to transition accounts post deal completion
- Feeding client/market information into TL to formulate/update targets/pricing
- Supporting TLs in developing new joiners/ providing shadow onsite development opportunities
- Individual gross profit/traffic responsibility from new account acquisition
- Regular and timely updates of progress/active accounts on CRM
- Presenting our telecommunication services to a range of potential business partners.
- Frequently holding meetings within the given territory to boost profit and develop relationships with customers.
- Collecting product feedback and conveying ideas for improvement to our technical teams.
More about you:
- You are an A-Player, Sales professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment, with more than 3 years professional experience in sales/client relations or business development in telecommunications industry, mobile payments industry, or IT solutions within China market.
- You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points.
- You take proactive and creative approaches to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- Your communication skills are excellent.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push your own limits.
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You enjoy travelling to foreign countries, even for longer stays.
- Your experience within mobile messages or A2P SMS will be an added plus.
What's in it for me?
- Learning - Our sales managers go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry.
- Great environment - Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the centre of it all.
- Compensation - We strive to provide a competitive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and our business model.