At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. And we are just starting. By 2018 we want to interact with every mobile user on the earth. Join our sales forces in creating and nurturing business relationships with some of the world's leading companies.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
As a Business Development Manager you directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by opening new opportunities and expanding Infobip’s reach in Angola.
You know you are doing a good job when you:
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business
- You identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service
- The number of clients is consistently increasing, by building a healthy pipeline of accounts in the region you are covering
- You identify risks that can affect the achievement of the sales goals, build related plans and suggest changes necessary to manage the risks
- You are responsible for providing client/market information that will enable regional management to create local business strategy and approach
- You are responsible for achieving annual volume and gross profit targets implementing sales and marketing plans for your region
- You share the responsibility with connectivity teams for enhancing Infobip’s competitive position on the market through acquisition of direct connections with local MNOs
- You support the sales teams with local knowledge about the market and client needs to improve Infobip’s overall position in the local market
- You have more than 8 years experience in direct B2B sales or business development, preferably within the telecommunication/Information Technology industry
- A well-built client base in telecommunications is an advantage
- A Business degree, major in IT/Telecommunications is preferred
- You are passionate about technology and willing to learn new things and technologies
- You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points
- You take a consultative and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs)
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike
- You have a strong command of the English language
- You are a flexible and highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push your own limits
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- You enjoy travelling to foreign countries, even for a longer period
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!