At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses over the Infobip platform. And we are just starting. By the end of 2018 we want to interact with every mobile user on Earth. Join the creative forces behind Infobip's success, working closely with other departments in creating meaningful and unique communication for the right B2B audience.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Over the last 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by the end of 2018, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients.
Our Social Media team takes on the task of communicating to the world all the innovative steps being taken here at Infobip. Just as Infobip focuses on helping companies communicate better with their customers, the Social Media team improves the information exchange between Infobip and its users and followers in order to increase engagement and conversions.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You lead, design, and implement social media strategy across all of our branded social media channels globally.
- The content/campagins you produce result in an uptick of organic traffic and the number of leads acquired through our website and landing pages.
- You develop strategies to grow engagement of followers and drive revenue.
- You increase and improve online visibility and traffic/lead generation by utilizing expertise around optimization, promotion, and distribution.
- You work cross-functionally with our international digital marketing team on campaign and media strategy.
- You’re ensuring timely content delivery.
- You capture, measure, and are accountable for reporting on the success of your work and key KPI’s.
- You research trends and emerging markets and implement emerging technology and opportunities to innovate in the space.
- You are accountable for consistently growing our online community and elevating the content and storytelling on social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram etc.).
- You strengthen client brand and engage our community on social media by producing creative and compelling content.
You're set up for success because:
- You have at least 4 years of relevant B2B IT/Tech experience in journalism, communications, or related fields.
- You have a proven track record in social media strategy and management.
- You have worked with different social media networks and have vast experience with Linkedin.
- You hold a degree in Marketing/Communications/IT or a similar field.
- You’re an English guru in both written and oral form. You have an eye for detail and impeccable grammar.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write creatively, clearly, and compelingly.
- You’re meticulous and you know how to organize your time.
- You are able to work well independently and collaboratively.
- You are flexible in traveling for work requirements.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, etc. We put the “global” in globalisation.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities, wellness budget... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!