At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Twelve years ago, when Infobip started its growth, it was clear that main roles and responsibilities of our Finance department were important for the smooth operation of the business. Since then, the department contributed greatly to the Management and all other line managers in strategic decision-making, such as which markets or projects to pursue. As a Finance Specialist for Credit Risk, you will play an important role in supporting Controlling & Finance Managers and Management in making those strategic company decisions for the future.
- Preparing daily analyses and reports that identify what’s happening within your area of responsibility
- Helping with market finance/tax research and resolving accounting and financial issues
- Maintaining detailed and accurate data records and files
- Taking an active role in cross-functional teams to drive quality improvements, processes, and initiatives
- Negotiating payment terms and other finance related conditions of agreements with internal stakeholders and clients to ensure transactions are properly secured
- Carrying out risk management and reviewing open accounts for collection efforts, identifying issues attributing to account inconsistencies and discussing them with management
- Dealing with revenue control requirements in relation to contracts and procedures review
- Carrying out detailed analyses of financial statements of potential and current clients, assess default risk and establish credit limit
- Resolving client-billing problems and rescuing accounts receivable inconsistencies
- Providing timely follow-up on client payment arrangements
- Preparing, reviewing and monitoring assigned accounts and all applicable receivables collection reports
- Having skillful communication with Finance/Legal/Sales team members and other stakeholders to ensure that all procedures are controlled and followed and all relevant information are receive
- You possess an educational background in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent.
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in credit risk
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel (Advanced level)
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- You describe yourself as a detail-oriented person and you are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytic approach to solve any financial issues that may occur
Why our employees choose us and stay?
Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalisation.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!