At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. A pioneer in A2P messaging, Infobip has led the world at the intersection of internet and telco tech for over a decade. Our communications platform reaches 7BN devices through 800 telecom network connections, supported by 60+ offices worldwide. A unique combination of industry-leading reach, best-in-class tech, and 1400+ dedicated people around the world is what gives our 200,000 enterprise clients an effective voice. We connect businesses to customers over SMS, voice, push, OTT chat, and email, serving some of the largest social networks, startups, and enterprises.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Imagine having the opportunity to develop business in a local market from scratch while at the same time being supported by a global organization with an established local presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We are on the lookout for an enterpreunerial spirit to help establish our business operations in the US market. Onboarding you with extensive experience and industry knowledge, we are adapting our organization to think locally. We believe this role will be crucial to onboarding local enterprise clients that will boost the overall success of the US market, one of the key markets in Infobip's expansion.
You know you are doing a good job when you:
Prospect and develop sales opportunities from the target accounts list and Fortune 1000 list
Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of services
Complete regular and consistent capture of activities on active accounts within the Salesforce CRM
Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers
Evangelize the product / core vision through product demonstrations and account specific initiatives
Close new business according to targets, objectives, and plans
Conduct territory / vertical identification and research to formalize a go-to-market strategy and create qualified target accounts
Develop your pipeline through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge / intelligence
Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
Engage in the analysis of competitors and business intelligence activities to improve and shorten the sales process
Attend industry events in order to expand your network and boost our business relationships
Collect product feedback and convey ideas for improvement to our technical teams
Support the team leader in developing new team members
You're set up for success because you have:
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
6 years of experience quota carrying and selling software or technology solutions
Account management experience
Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles and demonstrated success owning all aspects of territory management
Track record of success in reaching quotas and closing Fortune 1000 deals
Successful history of acquisition of new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
Strong and demonstrated written, verbal, and presentation skills
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators, and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2, and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, etc. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities, wellness budget... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.