At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
The person in this role will be focusing on developing strategic policies and programs for corporate travel, cooperating with IB employees to determine their needs and advise them on appropriate modes of transportation, travel dates, costs and accommodations. At the same time it is important to cooperate and foster good relationship with travel agencies and our third party vendors. The goal is to ensure employee travel is safe and organized according to company policy.
You know you’re doing a good job when you:
- Think strategically and create travel policies according to the company’s needs
- Plan and organize transportation, accommodations, insurance and other travel services for IB employees
- Cooperate with employees to determine their needs and advise them on appropriate modes of transportation, travel dates, costs and accommodations
- Book transportation and make room and hotel reservations (including Campus premises, apartments, hotels, etc.)
- Negotiate contracts and terms with travel service providers
- Cooperate and foster relationships with travel agencies and third party vendors
- Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds
- Process employee travel reports and handle reimbursements
- Coordinate and cooperate with other departments to ensure compliance in all aspects of travel procedures
- Provide relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, maps, regulations, etc.) to employees if necessary
- Keep updated records and maintain employee files
- Monitor travel expenses and costs
More about you:
- You have proven experience as corporate travel manager for min 5 years.
- You have at least 2 years of proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor.
- You describe yourself as thorough, detail-oriented person with a professional attitude and excellent time management skill.
- You have great knowledge of international travel regulations.
- You have strong both decision-making and negotiating skills.
- You are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytic approach to solve any logistic issues that may occur.
- You speak fluently with colleagues, clients and partners alike, in Croatian and English.
- You have an advanced level of knowledge in MS Office programmes and you use Excel on daily basis.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalisation.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!