At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us on our quest to grow these numbers to ... well, the sky is the limit!
As a Senior Sales Executive you will have the opportunity to be our first impression on all prospective clients in the market. You will open doors to all of our target clients, meaningfully filling the top of the Sales funnel, with a competitive drive to succeed.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
- Presenting our telecommunication services to a range of potential business partners in the UK.
- Frequently holding meetings within the given territory to boost profit and develop relationships with customers.
- Intensive market research with focus on expanding the company's customer base and identifying new business opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Attending trade fairs and other industry events in order to expand your network and boost our business relationships.
- Collecting product feedback and conveying ideas for improvement to our technical teams.
- Managing the entire sales process with analysis of competitors and business intelligence activities.
- Supporting Team Leader in developing new joiners/ providing shadow onsite development opportunities
- Individual gross profit/traffic responsibility from new account acquisition
- Regular and timely updates of progress/active accounts on CRM
More about you:
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike and have great command of English
- 5 to 10 years of experience in B2B Sales Development or Lead Generation roles (IT/Telecommunication industry)
- Existing/Strong network of Enterprise type clients/contacts that the candidate can approach
- Excellent communication skills - using language with precision, easily presenting arguments and synthesizing reports
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, highly systematic personality
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence
- You take consultative and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You have a flexible personality
- You are not afraid to engage in the sales process and negotiations
- You have strong analytical skills and passion towards technology
What’s in it for you?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Do you like to play tennis, go to the gym, take long walks, travel, party, watch MasterChef, play playstation, sing karaoke or something more interesting? The team you will work with have various interests, some of them mentioned above. Don’t you like us already?
- Since the team doesn’t pay your bills … we have a very competitive salary structure, with lucrative bonus systems that rival what you may find in the “Wolf of Wall street”!
- Do you like cookies? Of course you do! We have a station with cookies and coffee all day every day. (And for those watching their weight, we also provide some healthy alternatives…)
- Do you like to travel and meet people? Infobip has tailored an international onboarding program at our campus in Vodnjan where you will have the opportunity to learn about what we do surrounded by colleagues from all over the world! Explore new places, open your mind to exciting products and ideas, and meet people who may just become friends for life!
- In your free time, enjoy the beach, taste the best olive oil in the world, visit the smallest city and the biggest historical colosseum – can we even call this work?