At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2018, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients and maintain high customer experience standards. As the Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all the service delivery and assurance issues or escalations of key accounts. Design and implement development plans to ensure maximum client, operational, and personal effectiveness. This role will work with the Sales and Solutions team to advise on technology and service delivery concepts in support of the client's strategic direction and business plan.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You are in contact with all the key accounts in your assigned market and have a great relationship with them.
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which products can help client to evolve their business. You are not afraid of reviewing product adoption and providing guidance to clients on how they can realize more value from the subscription.
- You understand client’s success metrics and constantly work on delivering those metrics.
- Clients, with whom you cooperate, are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service. They are our advocates.
- Independently you can lead every aspect of the post-sale relationship, onboarding, training, demonstration, regular check-ins, support and renewals.
- You can lead clients’ meetings and you do not back out when in contact with high-level roles (Vice Presidents, Heads of departments, COO, CTO, etc.).
- You have necessary skills for organization, identification and prioritization of clients’ feedback and inquiry.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- You enjoy collaborating with other internal departments to achieve results as a high performing, inter-dependent team.
More about you:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Client Management or Relations in a Banking or Financial sector.
- Proven track record of success in a customer facing role.
- Have the capability in managing projects with the biggest clients from banking and financial sector in Taiwan.
- Have experience in driving client engagement, handling difficult situations and challenges and delivering exceptional client service.
- Demonstrated the ability to make decisions and problem solved based on analyzation to align with corporate strategic vision.
- Comfortable working with all levels of management across the organization.
- A positive and friendly attitude with willingness to innovate change.
- You enjoy assisting other team members to define the best client strategy.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience in Salesforce is an advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the detailed onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowances, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!