At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the
continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Your work in the role of Accountant plays a crucial part in ensuring continuous success of the company and supporting the process of the Finance Manager in making strategic company decisions.
While balancing between different internal departments and external stakeholders, this position will put you in charge of meaningful tasks that should result in smoothness of everyday workflow.
More about you...
- You have experience in Finance routine.
- You have knowledge about South African taxes, statutory returns, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation, payroll and financial reports.
- You have a degree education in Business, Finance or Accounting.
- You describe yourself as a detail-oriented person.
- You are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytic approach to solve any logistic issues that may occur.
- You speak fluently with colleagues, clients and partners alike in English.
- You are proficient in MS Office, with intermediate to advanced experience in Excel in particular.
You know you are doing a good job when you are:
- Coordinating all operational finance activities with the Finance Manager to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters in South Africa.
- Working with the Finance team to ensure that all invoices are controlled, procedures followed, and all relevant information received.
- Ensuring all invoices (incoming and outgoing) are issued and processed through internal tools in a timely and accurate manner.
- Internal tools contain all relevant and accurate accounting data.
- Leveraging resources, tools, and experience within Infobip to ensure we are delivering excellence in the finance area and provide guidance on financial effectiveness.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!