At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
As a Customer Success Engineer you will play an important role by supporting Customer Success Managers in building relationships, providing the best possible service to our clients, and closing new opportunities with existing customers. The Customer Success Engineer will be integral in assessing client needs, determining their pain points, and designing solutions to build Infobip’s relationship as a trusted advisor to major North American clients.
You know you’re doing a good job when you:
- Create unique solutions and POCs for our clients by analyzing integration needs with their existing systems
- Understand clients’ businesses in depth and know exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business
- Lead integration projects by coordinating internal and customer teams
- Ensure clients are educated on our products and have received both technical assistance and post-sales support
- Respond to technical questionnaires in a prompt and efficient manner
- Conduct follow-up meetings to discuss network diagrams and integration procedures
- Provide compelling internal product presentations and explanations of new services and features to the team
- Work with Customer Success Managers to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities by participating on discovery calls and other client meetings
- Proactively identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products and solutions
- Ensure smooth integration between clients and Infobip by successfully coordinating all technical teams involved (both internal and external)
More about you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science preferred
- 3-5 years of professional experience in client relations as a Presales, Sales, or Solutions Engineer in a SaaS or Telecom company
- Passion for technology and industry knowledge
- Experience working with the following messaging solutions highly preferred: Web RTC, Voice, SMS, Contact Center, Mobile App Messaging (Push)
- Great listening skills, being able to quickly identify client pain points
- Proactive and creative approach to attend to client needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs)
- You can present products and ideas with ease, confidence, and persistence
- You speak fluently to clients, partners, and colleagues alike in English
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Zendesk, Uber, and WhatsApp. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries and participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities, wellness budget... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.