At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Customer Success is our highest priority at Infobip as we move forward with our customer-centric strategy. The Regional CSM will be integral in designing and developing the strategy for customer success in North America to ensure our customers are engaged and growing with us. This role will drive the direction of the Vancouver office, managing all sales related teams.
You know you are doing a good job when you:
- Develop comprehensive development plans, strategic objectives, and financial targets for key regional customers
- Improve customer relations and diversify the utilized suite of products
- Work closely with other leaders in the region to optimize the process for the transition from the Sales to Customer Success
- Manage a cross-functional team, contributing to each team member’s growth and development by setting goals and supporting them in the CSM process
- Effectively communicate strategic initiatives, targets, and product information from HQ to the local teams
- Provide infrastructure for the best upsell and cross-sell products and services of Infobip to identify new opportunities with customers
- Execute on new pipelines of revenue for the company with new and existing services
- Design and drive CSM best practices and disseminate to the teams
- Find ways to innovate within the region to build CSM teams and increase regional adoption of Infobip solutions
- Improve metrics among the CSM team including retention, client satisfaction and advocacy, total churn, NPS, and others
- Support other leaders in the building of a customer-centric team in the region
- Improve the employer brand for Infobip in North America
More about you:
- Experience in customer-facing roles in the software / SaaS industry
- Strong technical knowledge of product management and marketing
- Understanding of the local market’s enterprise customers and carriers
- Exposure to solution selling and a history of increasing customer revenue through upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Experience in project management
- Experience building and managing teams including goal setting
- Experience managing a cross-functional team preferred
- Desire to learn new products and stay on the cutting edge of technology
- Take initiative and proactively seek creative solutions
- Flexible to attend specialized training and education abroad
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Zendesk, Uber, and WhatsApp. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries and participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities, wellness budget... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.