At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions!
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Infobip’s Presales & Project office is a global engineering department focused on providing technical solutions to our clients, encompassing business and operations throughout the company as being a very important intersection of Sales, Product and Engineering. They are a front face of all technical teams in Infobip. This enables them to have full picture of business process, from working with developers, product development, sales experts, implementation teams and enterprise clients from all around the world.
As a Client Solutions Engineer you will be a single point of contact for your products and work closely with Product Owners (PO) and provide regular updates on market trends and client´s requirements, while sharing use cases and supporting other departments.
You will also work closely with regional Presales and Sales teams in order to support your product growth and monetization.
Ultimately, as a Client Solutions Engineer, you will act as a representative of PO in terms of products in front of all regional teams, partnering with Enterprise Presales teams for identifying potential clients, and support them creating the best solution for the client.
- A go-to Engineer for all information and technical aspects of specific product.
- Acting as an engineering resource by providing product education, technical assistance, and after-sales support to Enterprise Presales Engineers and clients.
- Understanding client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- Ensuring that key insights on product such as lessons learned and interesting use cases identified, collected and shared efficiently between regions.
- Based on the daily work with Presales Engineers, Sales and clients, identifying and understanding levers (such as use cases), and defining activities for better product monetization with other teams.
- Being aligned with Presales Engineers and Sales to have an overview of client requirements and helping to create appropriate solution for the client.
- Support Enterprise Presales Engineers in all questions related to a specific products and partner with them for identifying potential clients.
- Drive customer centric product development through working closely with Product Owner and providing regular updates on features, roadmap, changes and trends in products based on regional and customer feedback.
- Act as a representative of PO in terms of a specific product in front of all regional teams.
- Identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products and solutions.
- Have excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility and project delivery on – time.
You are the right person for us, if you have:
- 3-5 years of working experience in ICT industry.
- Strong engineering background and passion for IT and technology.
- Your previous experience developed your expertise in pre-sales, tech sales, system integration or similar roles and now you’re looking for a high-growth challenge in a global IT company.
- Experience working on technical solutions over Cloud or App layers or with channels such as SMS, Voice, Email, A2P, USSD, Push Notifications is a plus.
- You take proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs while analyzing different situations and try finding workable solutions
- You have the ability to talk with different teams, to explain technical matters more easily and clearer and at the same time to discuss in more technical terms with PO's and other technical internal departments.
- You describe yourself as hard working and persistent person.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments.
- You are in a great command of English and you speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are constantly learning and challenging yourself about new technologies and use cases from different industries.
- You don't mind traveling to foreign countries
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities. Detailed onboarding program which will get you introduced to our whole company and help you make an impact in the world’s leading company in A2P niche.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more.
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, team buildings, free group sports sessions, flexible working hours, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office.
- Company apartments and cars at your disposal for business trips and long-term assignments.
- All the IT Equipment for your needs! We have a special team taking care about your equipment needs.
- Summer Connect Conference – internal conference which is gathering Infobippers all over the globe.
- Team Buildings for each team, department and office.