At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions!
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Infobip’s Presales & Project office is a global engineering department focused on providing technical solutions to our clients, encompassing business and operations throughout the company as being a very important intersection of Sales, Product and Engineering. They are a front face of all technical teams in Infobip. This enables them to have full picture of business process, from working with developers, product development, sales experts, implementation teams and enterprise clients from all around the world.
Our Presales department is constantly growing and we need someone who will help our Presales newbies to become productive Bippers. This is where you come in. As an Engineering teacher you will act as a supportive function in providing our newcomers comprehensive onboarding program.
When you are not doing your onboarding duties, you will act as an Enterprise Presales Engineer. You will provide support to clients and to our team as the part of the sales process by designing and delivering solutions, proof of concept demonstrations, and consulting sales team on technical aspects of the opportunities. Acting as a Technical Lead you will ensure smooth integration between clients and Infobip by successfully coordinating all technical teams involved (both internal and external).
And yes, you understood it well, this is a hybrid role. So, if you love engineering but have a passion for teaching you get best of both worlds!
Your role and responsibilities:
As an Engineering Teacher:
- Leading onboarding program for all new Presales employees.
- Analysing state of onboarding plans in Presales team and determining the needs with key stakeholders in order to setup the specific onboarding plans.
- Research on potential solutions for the mentioned Teams, define methodical and didactical approach.
- Implementation, follow up and continuous improvements per feedback or if the new need arises.
And as an Enterprise Presales Engineer:
- Knowing technical aspects of Infobip’s products and solutions as a back of your hand.
- Identifying new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products and solutions.
- Having an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- Understanding client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- Cooperating with our sales team and presenting solutions with them.
- Constantly increasing the number of clients as well as cross and up-sales.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Acting as an engineering resource by providing product education, technical assistance, and after-sales support to clients.
You are the right person for us, if you have:
Previous experience with developing your expertise in pre-sales, tech sales, system integration or similar roles and now you’re looking for a high-growth challenge in a global IT company
Proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
Ability to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
Great communication and presentation skills and have great command of English
Passion for IT and teaching.
Experience with mentoring and onboarding is a plus.
Hunger for new challenges and tendency to push your own limits
Affinity to collaborative fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
No problem with traveling to foreign countries, even for a longer period.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities. Detailed onboarding program which will get you introduced to our whole company and help you make an impact in the world’s leading company in A2P niche.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more.
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, team buildings, free group sports sessions, flexible working hours, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office.
- Company apartments and cars at your disposal for business trips and long-term assignments.
- All the IT Equipment for your needs! We have a special team taking care about your equipment needs.
- Summer Connect Conference – internal conference which is gathering Infobippers all over the globe
- Team Buildings for each team, department and office.