At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
The Technical Account Manager is responsible for preparing optimal technical setups for customers as well as proactively monitoring overall service in terms of routes, traffic, prices and campaigns.
More about you:
- You are passionate about technology and systems
- You describe yourself as a detail-oriented person
- You are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytic approach to solve any logistic issues that may occur
- You speak fluently with colleagues, clients and partners alike in English and Croatian
- You are proficient in MS Office, with intermediate to advanced experience in Excel in particular
- You have experience analyzing and interpreting data
- Problem solving
- Efficient communication
- Prioritization skills
What will you do?
- Ensure proper setup for assigned customers (traffic flow, margin, prevented minuses)
- Ensure smooth service (identified/unidentified issues, number of tickets to Enterprise support, escalations from customer side, time to resolve the problem)
- Cooperate with internal stakeholders in bringing best service to customers (stakeholders’ feedback)
- Route and billing setup\Account and Route Adjustments
- Setup of new services (Voice\Email\OTT)
- Sender registration
- Traffic monitoring (drop\increases)
- Escalations to ADT, CSM or CSE about possible issues
- Recommendations to CSM about price changes, better setup
- Dispatching issues to Core Network Team, Enterprise Support
- Check Message Details, and Traffic Statuses on Superuser
- Minus GP and price changes monitoring
- Monitoring of launched campaigns.
- Helping with launch of campaigns for assigned customers
- Bachelor's degree
- Preferred 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel
- High level of written and oral communication skills
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!