At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
As an Enteprise Presales Engineer, you will provide support to clients and to our team as part of the sales process by designing and delivering solutions, proof of concept demonstrations, and consulting with the sales team on the technical aspects of opportunities. Acting as a Technical Lead, you will ensure smooth integration between clients and Infobip by successfully coordinating all technical teams involved (both internal and external). You will act as the technical face of Infobip in the San Francisco region.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You have designed solutions to address clients’ needs and ensured that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
- You have developed project scopes and objectives and coordinated with all stakeholders while ensuring technical feasibility.
- Clients are educated on our products and have received both technical assistance and after-sales support.
- The sales team is supported in their efforts in presenting and selling solutions to clients.
- You have identified new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products and solutions.
- You understand clients’ businesses in depth and know exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
More about you:
- Your previous experience (ideally 1-3 years) either in system integration/development/pre-sales, or similar roles developed your expertise and now you’re looking for a high-growth challenge in a global IT company
- Educational background in engineer or other IT/IS related field highly preferred
- You have a strong engineering background and passion for IT and technology and are ready to take the next step in your career
- You have the ability to translate complex business requirements into workable technical solutions
- You take a proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they may not be aware of those needs)
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence, and persistence
- You speak fluently with clients, partners, and colleagues alike
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators, and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Zendesk, Uber, and WhatsApp. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, etc. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities, wellness budget... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.