At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
As a Senior Sales Manager in Stockholm, you will have the opportunity to be our first impression on all prospective clients in the market. You will open doors to all of our target clients, meaningfully filling the top of the sales funnel, and increasing Infobip’s footprint in the Scandinavian market.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
- Presenting our Communication solutions to potential business partners in the Nordics
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospects by holding meetings, sharing news and knowledge
- Intensive market research with focus on expanding the company's customer base and identifying new business opportunities
- Attending trade fairs and other industry events in order to expand your network and boost our business relationships
- Collecting product feedback and conveying ideas for improvement to our technical teams
- Managing the entire sales process with analysis of competitors and business intelligence activities
- Assist in developing new joiners/providing shadow onsite development opportunities
- Individual gross profit/traffic responsibility from new account acquisition
- Regular and timely updates of progress/active accounts in CRM
More about you:
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike and have great command of English and Swedish.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in B2B Sales Development or Lead Generation roles (Exposure to IT and Telecommunications would be advantageous however experience in Retail, Ecommerce, Finance, Ridesharing, etc. will also be considered)
- Team player with the ability to build internal relationships at all levels
- Existing/Strong network of Enterprise type clients/contacts that the candidate can approach
- Excellent communication skills - using language with precision, easily presenting arguments and synthesizing reports
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence
- You take consultative and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are adaptable and comfortable working in a progressive environment
- You are highly skilled in managing end to end sales process, negotiations and closing the deal
What’s in it for you?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Do you share our values of running an eco-friendly and sustainable business? Do you consider your private & family time as important and precious as we do? Do you believe in supporting a good cause and helping people in need? You will find so many likeminded people in Infobip who put these words into action each and every day.
- We know you still need to pay your bills, so we came up with a very competitive salary structure, with lucrative bonus systems fit for a Senior Sales Executive position.
- Do you like cookies? Of course you do! We have a station with cookies and coffee all day every day. (And for those watching their weight, we also provide some healthy alternatives…)
- Do you like to travel and meet people? Infobip has tailored an international onboarding program at our HQ campus in Vodnjan where you will have the opportunity to learn about what we do surrounded by colleagues from all over the world! Explore new places, open your mind to exciting products and ideas, and meet people who may just become friends for life!
- Work in a proactive team that will challenge you to do your best and help you achieve your goals. You will learn something new every day – we promise!