At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
The Presales Engineer is a role which requires a mixture of business, sales, and technical ability. A successful candidate is a results driven individual who operates with a sense of humor when under pressure, can understand and communicate technical concepts, and enjoys selling. This individual must be able to work with little supervision and take initiative to hunt down a resource when they need to find answers or solve problems. This role supports the sales team by conceptualizing business models and building customized product demonstrations that position relevant value propositions.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Support RFP responses. Maintains and manages RFP database
- Keep current on industry trends and the competitive landscape
- Complete solution design documents, including process flows
- Serves as a pre-sales resource by supporting the primary sales representative in the discovery process, evaluating business needs to identify the appropriate value position to win the opportunity
- Work closely with all internal and external stakeholders to define project requirements for the development of designs and solutions
- Act as an engineering resource by providing product education, technical assistance, and after sale support
More about you:
- Your experience of 3+ years developed your expertise in pre-sales, tech sales, system integration or similar roles and now you’re looking for a high-growth challenge in a global IT company.
- You have engineering background and passion for IT and technology.
- You take proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, and have great command of English.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You enjoy travelling to foreign countries, even for a longer period.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Learning & development – Our employees will go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a technical superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Interesting and challenging work – The kinds of problems you'll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting in our routing department.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators.