At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders to an international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2019, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients. As a Customer Success Manager, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping existing clients grow their businesses.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You are in contact with the key players in your assigned market and have great relationships with them
- You understand your clients' businesses, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their customer engagement
- You have an excellent understanding of the tech industry and are up-to-date with the latest trends and the competition
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service
- Clients increase their engagement with out platform either through increased traffic or multi-channel communication
- Successfully find solutions to clients issues and engage other people in our company to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Work consistently to achieve goals
More about you:
- Solid experience (5+ years) as an account manager or customer success manager working with high-profile enterprise accounts
- Experience with IT/Telco industry required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Exceptional professional communication skills
- Excellent command of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel and Power Point
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with a systematic approach to problems
- Business-oriented mindset in order to deliver and increase results with current accounts
- Excellent teamwork enabling you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Zendesk, Uber, and WhatsApp. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries and participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities, wellness budget... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.