At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Customer Success Management (CSM) department is one of the key departments in Infobip. Our CSM's are supporting and enabling Infobip's growth by taking care of our existing clients and helping them improve their business. Customer Success is our highest priority at Infobip as we move forward with our customer-centric strategy. As the name Costumer Success says itself – we help our clients succeed.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping existing clients grow their businesses.
Your role and responsibilities:
- You are in contact with the key players in your assigned market and have great relationships with them
- You understand your clients' businesses, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their customer engagement
- Successfully find solutions to clients issues and engage other people in our company to achieve better customer satisfaction
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up to date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service
- Work consistently to achieve goals
More about you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, IT, Telecommunications or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in B2B, Account Management, Consulting or Client Management role
- Experience in SaaS, IT, Telco industry in solution selling would be an advantage, however experience in Banking/Financial sector will also be considered
- Written and verbal fluency in French and English is mandatory
- Mobile and open to travel to Africa
- Understand customer journey process, customer satisfaction and retention
- Excellent communication and consultative skills
- Business-oriented mindset in order to deliver and increase results with current accounts
- Organizational, planning and time management skills with ability to manage E2E activities through interaction with different parties
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Excellent teamwork enabling you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.