Improve your customers’ banking experience
Use messaging to engage and retain customers. Learn how the right tools can help you stay competitive in the fast-paced world of technology and banking.
Not long ago, customers contended with banking hours. Getting service meant rushing to the nearest branch before closing time. That mindset is changing, and banks are facing the same levels of disruption as every other sector challenged by new business models and rising consumer expectations.
Competition can now come from unexpected places — a highly responsive fintech company, a digital-only bank, or even a company such as Apple, who now offers credit cards. This shift has given authority to a new term in the banking industry: disintermediation.
In this eBook, you will learn:
- What the key differentiator is for banks today
- What it means for a bank to be ˝always on˝
- Why excellent customer experience sells
- How personalization affects churn and engagement
- The influence of PSD2 and open banking on the industry