This December, we’ve been busy elves by working on new features to help you create true omnichannel messaging experiences across the customer journey. From new channels and hyper-personalized segmentation capabilities check out how you can leverage the true effect of omnichannel messaging.
Say ˝Hi˝ to 1.65 billion Apple users worldwide using Apple Messages for Business.
You can now elevate your omnichannel messaging experiences for iOS customers with Apple Messages for Business. It’s a powerful new way to connect to customers using iPhones, iPads, Macs, and Apple Watches.
Your customers can easily schedule appointments, get notifications or make payments via Apple Pay withing Messages itself. And by integrating a chatbot or cloud contact center you can provide always-on customer care – not only on your customers preferred channel, but preferred device as well.
Maps and Spotlight (macOS and iOS search) can be used by customers to discover your business and intiate a conversation. Your customers familiarity with the Messages app interface on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple Watch ensures the experience is intuitive and efficient.
Apple Messages for Business comes with some nifty features, to make the customer experience personalized and meaningful.
- List picker prompts the customer to select one or more predefined items, such as products or locations. The time picker prompts the customer to choose an available time slot, such as to schedule a meeting or appointment.
- A message can include attachments (image, PDF, other), and typing indicators in a chat session providing visual cues.
- Users can use Apple Pay to quickly and securely purchase products and services without leaving the conversation.
- Automated switching from a chatbot to a live agent whenever additional help is needed.
- Businesses and customers can respond to text messages within the conversation without saying a word but through emojis, tapbacks or 3D files instead.
- Share attachments that can be easily stored in your customer’s Apple wallet so they can keep them on hand.
Don’t just say “Hi”, say “Hi” to the right person with targeted updates
For a true omnichannel messaging experience – personalization is key. People, our customer data platform, connects insights from all your touchpoints to unlock a 360° view of your customer so that you can do what you do best: provide exceptional customer experiences, over any channel including Apple Messages for Business.
- Send the right message at the right time with Send Time Optimization – ensuring a higher open and click-through rate.
- Go beyond demographics with Computed Attributes and Expressions – and significantly improve your targeting capabilities.
- Make the most of first party data even if they don’t leave their details with Anonymous Visitors tracking.
- Send hyper-targeted messages with new segmentation rules
Ready to start creating personalized connections?
Apple Messages for Business combined with hyper-personalized targeting features have raised the bar for boosting your customer engagement.
So, start the new year by creating meaningful interactions with your customers on the channel and device they prefer, and at the right time.
Learn more about Apple Messages for Business