Consumers spend more time on their devices. This makes it much easier to know your customer, but there is also a lot more noise, especially when it comes to customer experience.
Companies that create exceptional customer experiences break through the noise and set themselves apart from their competitors. Leading companies understand that they are in the customer experience business, and understand how, when, and where an organization delivers for customers is as important as what it delivers.
Customer experience leaders use customer data and communications to gain
- rapid insights,
- build customer loyalty,
- make employees happier,
- achieve revenue gains,
- create new efficiency,
- and, reduce costs.
For those organizations looking to meet and exceed their customers’ expectations, they need to deliver facile, positive, consistent, and personalized experiences at every touchpoint.
Remember the stories your grandparents tell, about their shopping experiences? Where they went to their local shop weekly. On each visit they were greeted by name, asked about their family, and offered suggestions based on their latest selections. They knew each customer personally. These local shops anticipated their customers’ needs and were able to make suggestions based on their personal preferences.
Delivering personalized experiences and messages was relatively easy back then, as it was all part of a personal conversation. Back then, businesses delivered true one-to-one experiences.
Today, it’s not so easy.
- Back then, interactions were face-to-face. Today, many organizations never get a chance to see their customers. Think retail, credit card companies, media, mobile, and more.
- It was one store, one channel. Today, it’s hundreds or thousands of locations. It’s mobile. It’s e-commerce. It’s multiple digital channels.
- There were a limited number of customers. Today, it’s thousands, even millions.
- There was one technology (the shopkeeper’s brain). Today, there are hundreds of technologies to choose from, and often multiple technologies needed.
Driving customer loyalty with CX
It isn’t as complicated as you think. Customer experience and loyalty leaders are able to:
- Identify your customer at every touchpoint
- Share their data openly with you
- Leverage data to understand your customers’ preferences
- Anticipate their next move
- Communicate with customers on the channel and at the time they wanted to interact
- Annex Cloud collects first-party data at every touchpoint.
- Microsoft Azure houses the data and allows you to create your customers’ golden records.
- Annex Cloud enables you to use this data to understand your customer and act on what you’ve learned.
- Infobip delivers the messages and experiences your customers’ desire, in an omnichannel way.
Thereby, together delivering a positive, consistent, and personalized customer experience.
We understand that exceeding customer expectations isn’t as easy as it used to be. That’s why we’ve brought the best solutions together for you.
Seamless to integrate – the combination of Infobip, Annex Cloud, and Microsoft Azure brings the right solutions and strategies into your tech stack. Making your customers feel special, keeping them engaged, rewarding them for their loyalty and turning them into brand advocates.
Take the Infobip and Annex Cloud survey to tell us what you want from your customer experience and loyalty solutions.
Want to learn more about how Infobip’s partnership with Microsoft creates personalized experiences?