Infobip named leader in Omdia’s CPaaS universe report
Cloud communications has unlocked many opportunities for businesses to digitally transform their customer engagement. They’re able to do a lot more by simplifying deployment, scaling new solutions and engaging in an innovative manner.
One of the most exciting opportunities with cloud communications is CPaaS – short for Communications Platform as a Service. CPaaS helps businesses harness real-time communication technologies that improve customer experiences, reduce costs, and drive operational efficiencies.
Fundamentally, CPaaS vendors provide APIs, code, in-depth documentation, and SDKs to:
- Simplify access and deployment of a wide range of communications channels including chat apps, SMS, RCS, voice, email and video
- Build intelligent use cases and orchestrate customer journeys
- Create interactions that meet customer needs through proactive messaging
- Quicken go to market for new solutions, products, and services
All this can be achieved in a cost-effective manner with no requirement to spend money on reengineering existing systems. Along with the benefit of having the ability to build channels and use cases over your existing platforms or systems.
So, it will come as no surprise that businesses are on the lookout for reliable CPaaS vendors.
Choosing the right partner
When making any purchase decision, it’s important to review the market for recommendations and reviews and consult authorities in the industry for their input.
Omdia, the leading research and advisory group within the technology industry, is that authority for CPaaS
And we’re excited to announce that Omdia has named Infobip as a leading CPaaS Platform Provider in its latest report: Omdia Universe: Selecting a CPaaS Platform Provider, 2022.
The global report presents an in-depth review of the market using Omdia’s forecasting, and enterprise insights survey data based on vendor briefings and other supplementary research to reach recommendations.
- Infobip has been a consistent high-performing vendor in the Omdia CPaas Universe this year, with all its category scores at 50% or above, and most within a 20% band ranging from 75% to 96%. Highlights include technical support was scored 92% with varied packages and availability, as well as dedicated support engineers and even escalation up to our CCO.
- Our highest individual score of 96% came in the category of Advanced Messaging and Communications. The author of the report attributes this to our solutions that come with capabilities and products that are mutually fully comprehensive.
- We are one of the top two leaders in the communications network’s credentials category, scoring high with our connectivity services at 82%.
- Our Partner Connect Program scored 88% – our third highest score – thanks to our breadth of available partnerships and integrations.
Pamela Clark-Dickson, Principal Analyst, Omdia commented:
Omdia further recommends that Infobip should appear on a customer’s shortlist if:
- They’re looking for a CPaaS provider with a solid heritage in providing high-quality messaging services to enterprises, developers, partners, and telcos globally.
- As an existing Infobip customer using application-to-person (A2P) SMS, it is seeking to architect a customer engagement platform that integrates additional communications channels and embraces additional SaaS capabilities, for example a Customer Data Platform.
In response to the report, our Chief Product Officer, Adrian Benić said:
Why now is the time to choose CPaaS
Superior customer engagement: Businesses can offer multiple channel choices, contextual conversations, self-service capabilities, proactive communications and unified data across all systems.
Efficient journeys: Customer journeys can be orchestrated via intelligent automation to help reduce costs. These include use cases such as call deflection, appointment and disruption management, delivery reminders, and support.
Advanced messaging channels: CPaaS providers offer support for a variety of messaging apps—such as WhatsApp, RCS, Google’s Business Messages, Apple Messages for Business, Messenger, Viber, and more. These messaging channels provide deeper conversational capabilities.
Low-code APIs: CPaaS APIs offer documentation that help reduce complexity and speed up the go-to-market. The centerpiece of CPaaS is the low-code capabilities that allows businesses to easily integrate channels to their existing systems.
End-to-end customer journeys: Where we stand out is the ability to offer a single communication platform that connects multiple channels to engagement and support systems. This ensures frictionless coordination between multiple systems and channels, delivering intelligent, end-to-end journeys driven by real-time triggers, with contextual data.
Is your business looking for a CPaaS vendor to help create engaging customer experiences and improve communication? Then why not read Omdia’s full report and see how we can help you achieve your goals.