What is an SMS keyword?
An SMS keyword is a word or a phrase that customers can text to your number to join a subscriber list or request access to information.
What can SMS keyword be used for?
SMS keywords can be used for:
Why use SMS keywords?
SMS keywords can help you get:
- More subscribers
- Boost engagement
- Improved targeting
- Increased customer loyalty
- Real-time communication
How to choose an SMS keyword?
You can choose any keyword for your SMS campaign, but here are some tips to follow to make it as effective as possible.
- Your SMS keyword should be short, simple, and easy to remember.
- It’s best to use one to two words.
- If you plan on using a creative spelling of a common word, you should plan for auto-correct to change it, and the keyword won’t go through.
- It should be aligned with your company’s name and the campaign’s theme.