Conversations and Answers: Now Available for General Access
Many businesses struggling with the cost and complexities of on-premise hardware or siloed computerized systems are having to speed up their digital transformation plans to meet the rising expectations of today’s ‘always-on’ customer, as well as accommodate agents working from home.
Today, companies look to technology to:
- reduce costs
- increase efficiencies
- eliminate pain points (for staff and customers)
- increase the value of interactions, and
- cultivate customer loyalty
To help build connected experiences and transform frontline customer support into customer experience hubs, we have officially launched our omnichannel cloud contact center solution, Conversations, and chatbot building platform, Answers.
Conversations – The digital cloud contact center solution
Conversations is an integrated solution that allows you to effortlessly upgrade your legacy systems with an easy to deploy and customizable cloud-based solution that strikes the right balance between automation and human interaction – providing an unmatched customer-centric experience.
Businesses that use the Conversations cloud-based interface have access to:
- the flexibility and convenience of omnichannel communications,
- custom context cards to improve personalization,
- AI chatbots to automate responses for simple queries, as well as
- reporting and analytics for predictive insights that can boost agent productivity and help manage workload
As of today, Conversations will be available with enriched features for businesses who signed up during the beta phase including Bolt, CambioReal, and Jordan Ahli Bank.
Answers – The chatbot building platform
Supporting Conversations is Infobip’s intuitive chatbot building platform, Answers, which enables businesses to automate repetitious queries with seamless agent takeover when required – helping them balance tech (AI) and the human touch.
Businesses can use Answers to deploy keyword or AI-powered chatbots over WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Viber, Live Chat, RCS, SMS, and Apple Business Chat.
Improve your contact center experience
While both companies and customers adapt to today’s ˝new normal,˝ businesses that use Conversations and Answers will get a head start on their digital transformation, enabling them to:
- Work from home using the Conversations cloud-based web interface and access analytics to get insight into agent productivity, customer handling time, and cumulative workload – so you can adjust and optimize workload across agents, remotely.
- Automate the known using chatbots so you can respond quickly to frequently asked questions and enable seamless agent takeover for complex queries.
- Contextualize interactions with a single view that gives agents relevant customer context when you integrate your CRM, web shop, ticketing, and loyalty programs systems. Agents can also understand how customers feel and adjust their communication accordingly using the sentiment analysis feature.
- Measure experience quality using dashboards and reporting to identify and address obstacles that may interfere with agent productivity or performance – and analyze how your messaging support efforts are resonating with customers.
- Easily integrate, scale, and customize both solutions to fit your business needs and accelerate time to production with ready to use APIs.