We know how important it is to have access to the right information and tools at your fingertips. That’s why we have developed the Partner Portal that contains a wealth of information including the latest news, details on upcoming events, case studies, campaign assets, and tools making sure you can stay on top of all things Infobip and get the support you need when required.
On the portal you will get a complete overview of the partner program and all the benefits it provides to your sales, marketing and tech teams.
If you work in sales, what can you expect from the Partner Portal?
The Partner Portal provides you with everything you need to be able to optimise your sales opportunities including:
- Sales toolkit: You will find a variety of supporting content including presentations, brochures, and videos across our products and services to help meet your client’s needs.
- Discovery questions: These questions have been developed to help you find out more about your potential client. Enabling you to discover the pain points our joint value proposition solves with the right set of products and services that meet your client’s needs.
- Competitive positioning: This provides an overview of the competitor landscape and how our services are positioned in the market along with key strengths and weaknesses.
- Deal registration: Avoid channel conflict by registering your deals on the Partner Portal to ensure there are no channel conflicts and you get support when needed.
- Case studies: Find success stories from various industries across the globe where companies have benefited from implementing our products and services.
- Events: Get a view of events where you can gain insights and knowledge, meet us, and attend together.
- Easy access to training: We aim to provide you with the knowledge and expertise required to confidently provide the best solutions to meet your client’s needs. We do this by giving you access to our partner enablement platform that contains training which you can do at your own pace. The training covers everything from buyer personas, creating offer pricing, positioning our solutions and best practices.
If you work in marketing, what can you expect from the Partner Portal?
The Partner Portal provides you with helpful information and content to support your marketing including:
- Market Development Funds: Help create demand, motivate sales, and enable your customer facing teams using our MDF. The Partner Portal makes it easy for you to apply for it and helps you monitor the status of your application.
- Campaign-in-a-box: Find a range of campaign assets to support your marketing from PR examples providing some ideas to promote the partnership along with campaign examples, search, social, videos, product messaging and best practice all aimed at creating the best campaign ROI.
- Co-branding guidelines: These guidelines have been created to help you with your marketing efforts by providing useful assets such as logos, graphics, templates and much more.
If you work in a tech role, what can you expect from the Partner Portal?
The Partner Portal provides all the details you need for a smooth implementation.
- Product development information: Get the latest information on product development and tutorials right from getting started, product set-up to technical specifications.
- Use cases: Get access to use cases and technical implementation information including onboarding, process workflows, implementation steps, web interface steps. These are available by product, solution, industry, and integration.
- Easy access to training: Build on your skills, knowledge and expertise through our sales enablement platform. The sales enablement platform provides a wealth of training opportunities on all our solutions with topics covering setup details, creating flow functions, 3rd party integrations, use cases and much more.
If you have administration rights, what can you expect from the Partner Portal?
Find the tools and information you need to support your role as an administrator. Through the portal you can:
- Easily manage access role and rights
- Get an overview of all your deal registrations and track progress
- Monitor the status of MDF requests from request to approval supporting your team’s marketing efforts
- Obtain a view of which team members have been trained and certified
The Partner Portal is your single destination to support your partner journey and empowers you to provide the best possible client experience.
Become a partner
Join our partner program to get access to the Partner Portal.