Product updates: Improved experiences and new integrations
With the first days of spring already here, we wanted to introduce the new updates we’ve made to our omnichannel solutions. Read on to learn how these latest product upgrades will help improve your customer and agent experiences.
Answers: Provide a more personalized chatbot experience
You can now deploy your chatbot on Twitter, one of the leading social networks, using our chatbot-building platform, Answers. Setting up instant responses on your customers’ favorite social media channel can increase responsiveness, customer satisfaction, and trust – helping you gain a competitive advantage.
We’ve also upgraded WhatsApp through Answers to enable you to send single and multiple product messages. This new feature will shorten your customer journey, and will influence repeat purchases while helping you provide more personalized experiences with advice and product suggestions.
Conversations: Improve your agent workflows
To help you enhance the contact center experience for agents and customers, we’ve upgraded the digital channels that are a part of Conversations:
- Telegram: Get insights into who sends each message in a Telegram group chat so your agents can provide adequate support.
- Live Chat: Enable customers and agents to communicate in parallel live chat discussions with the new multithreading feature. This will help your agents handle queries based on topic making it easier to focus and provide tailored support.
- Email: Save forwarded emails as drafts and enhance message thread displays to make email communication convenient for your agents.
- New channels: Start providing personalized customer support on new channels using the Conversations Mobile App including Viber Bots, Kakao Talk, and Instagram Direct Messages.
Moments: Level up your performance and goal tracking
This month we added the Modular Flows features to our omnichannel customer engagement solution, Moments.
Modular Flows enable you to transfer your audience from one Flow to another and will make building shorter journeys for specific scenarios within different Flows easier. As a result, you’ll be able to improve performance and better track automation and conversion goals.
Exchange: Boost customer loyalty
Integrations help our partners expand their business in a fast and economical way. That’s why we’ve added new integrations to Infobip Exchange, our interactions marketplace:
- Adobe Magento: You can now execute new use cases including cart abandonment, order updates, back-in-stock alerts, and more with our SMS and WhatsApp integrations.
- Freshworks: Add our Viber integration to your Freshdesk Messages to reach more customers and improve their experience.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales: Add SMS and WhatsApp to boost engagement among leads, contacts, and accounts.
- SalesForce Sales Cloud: Our new Viber integration enables you to engage customers on their preferred channel leading to more interactions.
- Oracle Responsys: Send promotional or transactional messages on Viber directly from Oracle Responsys Program Management.
- BigCommerce: Send order updates and cart abandonment reminders with our new SMS integration.
We’ve also created new integrations that enable you to use Zoho CRM, Hubspot, BigCommerce, and VTEX directly through People – and have upgraded our Shopify integration to enable you to synchronize events and customer data with People as well.
WhatsApp: Improve security
We’ve added Identity Change to our WhatsApp Business solution. This is a new security feature that prevents messages from being sent to unverified users. It is a charged add-on, available for WhatsApp senders hosted by Infobip.
Once Identity Change is enabled, you will receive notifications when a customer’s WhatsApp account (MSISDN) has potentially been transferred to a different user – helping you avoid sending sensitive information to the wrong person.