Product Updates: WhatsApp Product Messages, Viber Bots, Google Dialogflow, and more
A new year means new trends, changes in consumer behaviors, and new business goals. That’s why we’ve taken the time to upgrade our communication solutions to help you kickstart 2022 with meaningful customer interactions. Read on to learn about the new channels, features, and functionalities we’ve enabled through our platform this month.
You can use Exchange to integrate popular applications and software such as Salesforce, Shopify, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Jira, and more with our cloud solutions – Answers, Conversations, Moments, and People.
These value-adds streamline communication between Infobip solutions and external tools including your CRM, ticketing, and marketing platforms. You can also browse other leading SaaS solutions that use our technology.
WhatsApp Product Messages
The world’s most popular chat app, WhatsApp, has rolled out a new message type!
WhatsApp’s new product and multi-product messages enable you to showcase your product portfolio so customers can place orders through the chat app. Available through our WhatsApp Business API, these message types are set to transform your customer’s shopping experience – and give you a new sales channel to grow revenue.
Used for two-way conversations, Viber bots enable you to provide around-the-clock support, streamlined communication, and an intuitive customer experience.
They’re also searchable as channels within the Viber app – making them more discoverable than standard Business Messages accounts.
Viber Bots have a customized user keyboard and use rich media to offer a dynamic and immersive messaging experience – increasing your chances of converting leads into customers.
- Google Dialogflow is a natural language understanding platform with a visual builder that simplifies chatbot building. When combined with WhatsApp and Infobip Conversations, it advances customer relationships through meaningful, rich, contextual messaging and reduces the demand on contact center agents.
- Flow Performance Dashboard, now available through Moments, is an out-of-the-box report that shows detailed engagement analytics and insights for each flow campaign.
- Variables (available through Moments) now enables you to personalize your customer journey using custom data or inputs.
- Our frequency capping feature in Moments will prevent you from spamming your customers and will help prioritize campaign launches.
- Mobile Identity’s new Citizenship Identification Number feature cross-references the claimed user ID number with the number provided to the operator. This increases your onboarding security and reduces fake registrations and synthetic identity fraud.
Stay tuned for future releases
Communication technology is always evolving – so we’ll always have new releases to share. Follow our monthly product releases to be among the first to know about the novelties we’re rolling out and how your business can benefit from them.