In a fast-paced world, we find ourselves frantically running around with little time to pause, reflect, and contemplate. More and more, businesses face the question: ‘’How do we truly grasp and stay in touch with our customers?’’
According to PwC, customer communication preferences are altering. The research suggests 55% of all potential customers are motivated to resolve their product needs online. Looking at such a trend from years prior, we get the indication that online-oriented engagement will grow over time.
Here we highlight how to stay connected with your customers while they shop your website and offer support across their entire purchasing journey.
Why you need to focus on online support
In any capacity, your customers operate online. Whether they’re researching, sharing, or purchasing products – they expect you to be there 24/7.
Now, although you might not necessarily be selling products online, your website is still your digital handshake. In other words, it’s one of the first places they turn to when they want to explore your offerings and consider doing business with you.
Because of this, it’s important to be reachable and accessible from this touchpoint. Customers most likely don’t have the time to read all your web pages and search amongst your entire website to find the information they need.
What is called for is a timely, effective solution that can be sought through the noise and provide relevant insight.
So, how do you get in touch and stay connected with customers?
The answer is simple: set up Live Chat.
What is Live Chat?
Live Chat is a widget set up on your website which visitors can click to chat with an agent or bot. It provides businesses the opportunity to be present for customers in an online world, building instant relationships from their first website visit.
Live Chat from Infobip is also supported by mobile platforms including Android and iOS, making it easy for you to set up and customize within your existing app.
The app and web widgets are also interconnected, meaning customers can carry on the conversation they started in your app when they visit your website – helping you deliver a personalized omnichannel experience.
Benefits of using Live Chat
Today, Live Chat helps organizations transform online customer journeys. From exploration to engagement to purchase – setting up a chat on your website helps you:
- provide real-time customer support for visitors’ queries when they’re experiencing difficulties
- assist during the sales process to actively guide visitors or leads in their decision-making
- build a prospective funnel by converting visitors into leads and later into customers
- increase loyalty and satisfaction for your existing customers
- create more intuitive online journeys that reduce bounce rates and provide better UX
- grow advocacy and equity by exceeding customer expectations and providing a positive brand experience
Using Live Chat with Infobip enables you to track user behavior and proactively engage them based on previous interactions.
Leveraging a customer’s interaction history will make it easy for you to:
- recognize customer interests
- identify trends in customer needs
- quickly resolve customer queries
You can also collect key customer information to provide personalized support and customize your widget with your own brand elements to remain recognizable.
Live Chat and AI
Artificial Intelligence and chatbot have become the need of the hour as more customers turn to online alternatives from their favorite brands.
Deploying an AI chatbot on Live Chat makes it easy to proactively care for and resolve customer queries in an efficient and economical way. Connecting your AI chatbot to your cloud contact center also enables you to set up seamless transfers to agents for more complex queries.
Using an AI chatbot on Live Chat also enables you to:
- Set up smart routing: Transfer customers to an agent with skills specific to their needs based on user intent, previous behaviors, and pre-defined keywords or phrases.
- Automate responses: Set up keywords or phrases that trigger automated replies from your chatbot and guide customers through a specified flow.
- Offer 24/7 assistance: Continue to support customers outside of working hours and let them know an exact time an agent will be able to assist them if they need additional help.
All in all, AI-driven communication with your customers will significantly decrease costs for your contact center while helping you achieve your main business goals: to acquire, engage, and grow.
Get started with Live Chat
If you’re looking for a way to boost conversion rates, decrease costs, and provide connected customer experiences, Live Chat might be the right channel to add to your communications mix. Powered with an AI chatbot and connected to your cloud contact center, you can transform your Live Chat widgets into a competitive advantage for your business.
Turn web and app visitors into loyal customers