Omnichannel integration using Adobe Journey Optimizer
Learn how Infobip’s Adobe Journey Optimizer integration helps marketers to use SMS to connect with customers at all stages of their journey.
Delivering personalized interaction across multiple marketing channels is the key to a strong customer experience. Looking for innovative ways to engage your customers and deliver personalized experiences? Combining the strengths of two leading solutions, Infobip SMS and Adobe Journey Optimizer, could be the solution you’re looking for.
In this blog, we’ll cover the benefits of using Adobe Journey Optimizer to deliver and manage creative, authentic customer campaigns. We’ll also explain how Infobip’s Adobe Journey Optimizer integration can connect the dots for you to engage with your customers through SMS integration, wherever they are.
What is Adobe Journey Optimizer with Infobip SMS?
Whether you’re new to omnichannel marketing or well-versed in creating a cohesive user experience across all your brand’s touchpoints, Adobe Journey Optimizer is sure to open the door to improved campaigns that connect with your customers across all channels.
Adobe Journey Optimizer is an application that allows you to manage scheduled cross-channel campaigns for millions of customers. Even better? The entire journey is optimized for you to gain valuable insights. Its integration with Infobip allows you to seamlessly integrate SMS into your omnichannel marketing strategies to encourage consistent, impactful customer experiences across all channels. You’ll unlock two-way communication between your brand and your customers, as well as real-time reporting and analytics for you to keep track of your messages and their effectiveness.
Advantages of Adobe Journey Optimizer with Infobip SMS
Adobe Journey Optimizer’s integration with Infobip SMS platform can help you connect with your customers wherever they are in their customer journey. After all, it’s a top-quality platform – it’s only right that you match it with a reputable SMS service provider.
Here are just some of the benefits of integrating the two platforms:
- Seamless omnichannel integration: By combining Adobe Journey Optimizer with Infobip SMS, you’ll gain a holistic view of your customer journeys across various channels. With Infobip, you can seamlessly integrate SMS into your omnichannel strategies for personalized communication across other marketing touchpoints to offer a consistent customer experience every time.
- Personalization and targeting: Adobe Journey Optimizer goes above and beyond with its customer profiling and segmentation capabilities. By integrating Infobip’s SMS, you can go one step further with these customer insights to build highly targeted, personalized SMS campaigns. You’ll know that you’re sending relevant messages to the right audience, at the right time.
- Automation and workflow orchestration: Adobe Journey Optimizer takes automation one step further. By incorporating Infobip’s SMS, you can trigger SMS messages at different stages of your customer journeys and automated workflows, so you know that SMS is used strategically, from onboarding new customers to retaining them.
- Extensive reporting and analytics capabilities: Integration means you’ll gain access to robust reporting and analytics features. You’ll have a comprehensive overview of your entire marketing strategy and see how your SMS efforts are performing. This can encourage you to make informed, data-driven decisions and continuous improvements to your campaigns.
- Global reach: With Infobip SMS integration, you’ll have global reach with direct connections to telecom operators, so your messages are delivered quickly and reliably, wherever the recipient lives. This can help you develop your brand’s presence on a global scale.
- Regulatory compliance and data protection: You’ll be pleased to know that both platforms take data security and regulatory compliance very seriously. Infobip is well-versed in international SMS regulations, so you can be reassured that your SMS campaigns remain compliant. Likewise, Adobe Journey Optimizer safeguards customer information with its data security features, to keep your data safe.
- Valuable customer support: Both platforms deliver dedicated customer support that you can rely on. Should you have a problem or query, you can count on a team of experts to put wrong to right.
Why use Infobip for SMS?
Reliability and scalability with the world’s most trusted SMS platform.
SMS messages sent during cyber week 2023
direct telco connections reach 100% of the world’s mobile phones
SMS messages delivered per year
How to get started
Looking to take your customer communications to the next level? Integrating Adobe Journey Optimizer with Infobip SMS can ensure your customer experience is consistent across all channels.
Infobip is an Adobe partner which makes integration a breeze. We have the expertise and experience to support your SMS needs, with 24/7 help if you need it. SMS is considered a personal channel – after all, you’re messaging your customers directly to their phone, so it’s important to choose an SMS provider that you can trust. You can rely on Infobip to deliver speed, security and a reliable service, so you can build meaningful connections with your customers.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to integrate Adobe Journey Optimizer with Infobip SMS:
Step 1: Set up the integration
First, you’ll need to set up the integration between the two platforms. Log in to your Adobe Journey Optimizer account and open the integration settings. There, you’ll need to select the Infobip SMS integration option and follow the prompts to connect your Infobip account to Adobe Journey Optimizer.
Step 2: Create your SMS templates
Once your integration is complete, you can start creating SMS templates in Adobe Journey Optimizer. These are the templates you’ll use to send SMS messages to your customers. Make sure the templates you build align with your brand guidelines and tone of voice. Consider the ways you could personalize your messages to appeal to different customer segments. You can also use dynamic fields to customize your content based on the recipient, to appeal to their needs and values.
Step 3: Design customer journeys
Once you’ve created your SMS templates, you can go on to incorporate them within your customer journeys with Adobe Journey Optimizer. This allows you to trigger the sending of SMS messages once a customer completes a certain action or specific stage of their journey. For example, you could send a discount code SMS on their birthday, or a reminder SMS for an upcoming event.
Step 4: Set rules and triggers
To engage with your customers on a deeper level, it’s important that your SMS messages are sent at the right time and to the right audience. To do so, you’ll need to set up specific rules and triggers within Adobe Journey Optimizer. These rules define the conditions that must be met for an SMS message to be sent. For example, you could specify that a promotional SMS should only be sent to customers who have purchased your product within the last 30 days. These triggers can be based on customer behavior, demographic data, or any other relevant criteria.
Step 5: Test and launch
Before launching your SMS campaigns, make sure you test them to ensure everything works how you want it to. You can use the testing features within Adobe Journey Optimizer to simulate different scenarios and see how your SMS messages are being sent. From there, you can make any necessary changes to the templates, rules and triggers based on your test results. Once you’re happy with your setup, you can launch your SMS campaigns to interact with your customers on a global scale and build deeper connections.
Use cases for of Adobe Journey Optimizer with Infobip SMS
Take advantage of the unparalleled reach and high open rate of SMS to achieve the best possible results for your use cases:
- Promotional messages: Use promotional SMS messages to engage with customers at every stage of their journey. From discovery through to purchase and beyond, Adobe Journey Optimizer ensures that SMS messages are delivered at just the right time.
- Authentication: Incorporate SMS two-factor authentication at key points in the customer journey to provide protection for them and your business. All people will need is their mobile phones to provide proof that they are who they claim to be.
- Transactional messages: Keep your customers informed with information about your products and services, and any purchases that they make. The immediacy and high open rate of SMS makes it the ideal channel to send updates quickly and reliably.
- Reminders: With Adobe Journey Optimizer, SMS reminders can be scheduled to reach the right customers at just the right moment. Ideal for appointments, renewals, and any important events which require customers to take an action.
Connect with your customers for free today
Create meaningful connections with your customers through Infobip’s Adobe Journey Optimizer integration. Unlock improved customer experience and stronger customer relationships.Get in touch
The best time to send SMS marketing
A complete guide to the best times and days to send SMS marketing messages to ensure maximum engagement.
How to design and build an SMS chatbot
Everything you need to know about SMS chatbots, including what makes them so useful, and a step-by-step guide to building one.
RCS vs SMS: The Ultimate Comparison Guide
Join us as we explain the main differences between SMS and RCS Business Messaging and the best practices for combining the two channels to optimize your communication efforts.