Five Reasons to Partner with Infobip
Businesses must gear up towards delivering hyper-personalized, omnichannel communication and service – as and how their customers need them. The importance to adapt, scale and deliver in these ever-changing times has never been more vital to delivering customer experience solutions that exceed expectations.
Creating meaningful customer engagement, through digital-first, omnichannel experiences is one of the core competencies businesses are looking for. And to succeed in that, sometimes all you need is the right partner.
A partner that enables you to provide digital customer experiences that are always-on, scalable but more than anything reliable. We, at Infobip, have strived to create solutions that empower people, business and brands to connect, but that shouldn’t be the only reason to choose us as your CX partner.
Here are five reasons why you should choose to partner with Infobip.
Future-proof your CX stack
If you’re looking for a scalable cloud customer experience solution, that has a proven track record and a product roadmap based on future communication trends, look no further. Take advantage of a global, omnichannel cloud communication platform with a perfect mix of CPaaS and SaaS solutions available as APIs and through a web interface. Scalable and adaptable to your end clients’ needs you have access to:
- An omnichannel customer engagement hub – for personalized messaging and marketing automation
- A cloud contact center solution – for customer care and support
- A chatbot building platform – for always on support
- A customer data platform – to create rich customer profiles
- An extensive CPaaS solution – with Email, SMS, Chat Apps (WhatsApp, Viber, Messenger, Telegram), RCS, Apple Business Chat, Google Business Messaging, Voice, Video, and Mobile App Messaging – all over Infobip’s platform
All part of the same web interface – with the flexibility to be used as a standalone solution, in combination with each other, or all together.
Global presence, local support
Infobip equals #WorldsConnected. But what does that mean? In a nutshell, connecting businesses and customers through digital services and personalized experiences at every step of the way. Our global reach, and MNO network spreads over 200 countries. But just being global isn’t enough. Along with providing global reach, partnering with us means local support, which helps you empower your clients, real-time, in their time zones with always-on technical and sales support.
Drive revenue opportunities together
The Infobip partner program, has a simple mission: to help you unlock new opportunities and grow your business, at no cost. Our partnership program unlocks new opportunities that help drive growth and revenue along with support, resources and additional benefits.
- Win more deals together with an integrated tech stack in an all-in-one platform
- Use our leadership in cloud communications to tap into the $200 billion CCaaS, CPaaS and customer engagement market
- Bring new communication solutions to your customers to provide an end-to-end omnichannel experience
- Grow together by identifying our partners strengths and sharing relevant leads
- Add value with our professional services. Along with the solution provide expert consultation on how your end customers can maximize their end results
- Ability to monetize professional services. Professional services can be delivered by us, or as a partner you can resell. And, in case you deliver professional services, as a true partner we are here at every step of the way to provide support
Easy integration with other cloud solutions
Partnering with Infobip, means our technical resources and Infobip experts will guide you through the implementation process, and best practices to achieve your goals. Making it easier is the ability to seamlessly integrate our solutions into your clients existing customer infrastructure.
Our flexible API’s and product stack can be tailored to you needs and adjust to every enterprise environment. We have both – cloud and on-premise solutions, along with pre-built integrations with Microsoft Azure, and Oracle.
Our built-in global compliance engine is constantly updated with the latest in-country regulations and operator requirements – ensuring a secure and reliable platform. With the ability to handle more than 500 million interactions daily, our infrastructure is scalable, and with data centers strategically located globally, you can be assured of maximum redundancy and limited latency.
Thereby, maximizing business results and saving costs.
Become a Certified Partner
Being a Certified Partner gives you access to our go-to-market strategies, resources, trainings, and certifications. Thereby, accelerating your growth with existing and new customers. Once certified we have webinars, newsletters, and resources, to ensure you’re the first to know of any recent product developments and programs.