Year in Review: Moving Customer Communication Forward
2021 brought its own set of challenges to businesses looking to improve customer experience. That’s why we made it a priority to bring enhanced solutions to these challenges through our platform. Read on to learn how we can grow and scale your business this year, together.
Making CX conversational
More businesses are realizing that personalized, conversational, and engaging customer communication is key to long-term success. That’s why we’ve upgraded our omnichannel cloud solutions to help elevate your customer interactions and bring you closer to your CX goals.
Ready to take your customer engagement to the next level? With new channels, events, integrations, and capabilities – our omnichannel customer engagement hub can make it a painless process.
- New Channels: Give your omnichannel engagement an added boost with Web Push and LINE.
- Forms: Collect website and Facebook campaign leads with Forms to boost your campaigns.
- Internal Messaging: Set up reminders for team members and enable them to communicate internally on customer actions, behaviors, and other insights.
- Integrations: Connect Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics to your customer engagement hub – and Flutter plugins for the Mobile App Messaging channel.
- Send time optimization: Re-engage lapsed customers with timely messaging.
- Expressions: Improve targeting using computed metrics in the Moments database.
- Anonymous Visitors and User Sessions: Track website visitor behavior.
- Catalogues: Create your own custom data sets to tailor communication based on customer behavior.
- PageView Event: Track browsing behavior.
Chatbots have been at the forefront of always-on support as both businesses and customers continue to embrace digital-first lifestyles. Now, you can expand your automated customer service with new channels, languages, and formats.
- New Channels: Connect with more customers on their favorite channels, including Apple Messages for Business, Google’s Business Messages, Viber bots, Instagram Direct Messages, LINE, and Facebook Posts.
- Named Entity Recognition (NER): Upgrade your chatbot to recognize intent and attributes in Spanish and Portuguese.
- WhatsApp Voice Messages: Set up your chatbot to recognize WhatsApp Voice Messages using our Speech-to-text (STT) technology.
- Simulator 2.0: Simulate user numbers and locations to get a preview of what they are seeing when the chatbot goes live.
- People: Gather user information and increase personalization with our newly integrated customer data platform.
- Security: Use authenticated session support to ensure only authenticated users have access to chatbots for confidential information. Increase your security by using the secure parameter storage feature to train your chatbot in identifying confidential information, such as card numbers or passwords.
Customer service agents are an organization’s frontline heroes. That’s why we prioritized agent experience alongside customer experience with the upgrades we made to our cloud contact center solution.
- New Channels: Connect your agents to your customers on more channels including Apple Messages for Business, Google’s Business Messages, Viber bots, Instagram Direct Messages, LINE, Facebook Posts, Twitter Direct Messages, Google Play reviews, KakaoTalk, and Email.
- Mobile App: Enable agents to access your contact center at any time, from anywhere.
- Knowledge Base: Provide agents with up-to-date guides and documents which they can access through a centralized, searchable knowledge repository.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA): Set up real-time delay measurements and alerts within your contact center to resolve important conversations, fast.
- Integrations: Add Slack and Dialogflow to your contact center to give agents a 360-customer view.
- Workflow automations: Leverage any triggers or actions to automate tasks and reduce manual work.
- Forms: Gain more insights and performance overviews with our new disposition Forms.
- Logs: Enable managers to make data-driven decisions based on detailed call and chat logs.
Omnichannel is no longer a buzzword but a reality
Customers turn to brands that offer personalized experiences on the channels they love to use. Although you might already be present on some of your customers’ favorite channels – are you using them to their full advantage? Unleash the conversational potential of WhatsApp, RCS, Voice, Video, and Email with new features and capabilities.
- Looking to introduce rich, engaging customer communication in new markets? You can now use RCS in Germany and Poland.
- Automate voice call processes with speech recognition and record the call-in text form for reporting purposes.
- Intent recognition eliminates the need for callers to select a number option from a menu and enables them to state the reason for their call. Our AI engine will recognize their intent and connect them with the right agent.
- Forward ongoing calls from your IVR to a static public IP address to play background music for your callers as they wait to be transferred to an agent – and connect your IVR to our digital contact center, Conversations, to chat with customers.
- Upgrade your video calls with on-demand downloads, video conferencing with up to 10 participants, and screen share options.
- Take it one step further with smart video distribution and network events through your mobile app – and connect your web and in-app calls via API.
- You can also track and manage video and voice calls with combined reporting.
- Design or upload custom landing pages for unsubscribers with the new opt-out landing page feature.
- Our new user-friendly editor helps you develop branded landing pages that enable your customers to opt out of future emails and gives insight into the effectiveness of your email content.
AI and security are at the top of the list for organizations looking to stay top of mind. That’s why we’ve integrated both into our solutions to ensure your communication is smart, secure, and timely.
IoT Connectivity Management
- Offline notifications: Combat revenue loss with real-time notifications when we detect a device is offline prompting you to manually reset it on the field.
- Network activity tracking: Gain a full view of when your IoT devices are fully connected, the duration of data sessions, and which mobile network the device was connected to during that period.
Take your customer communication to new heights
We know that consumer behaviors are ever-changing and adapting your communication strategy can be difficult. That’s why our experts are here to help. Talk to us or explore our documentation hub to pave your own way to customer communication success.